Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Pretty "Scraps" Card

Well, recently I've been in the "spring cleaning" mood so I've been sorting things in closets, cupboards, drawers...and my craft room! I actually sorted and got rid of at least half of the paper scraps that I save from card projects. I had a whole file drawer full! And now all the solids are separate from the prints...a lovely rainbow in an organized box. A few of my favorites were tiny, tiny scraps that I just couldn't part with, so I decided to make one last card with them. I had to piece the background papers and even some of the flowers. It took me probably 3 times longer than usual to make this card! Not sure those scraps were worth that! LOL



Here is a partial list of items used for this one:
Cardstock- DCWV "Holiday Collection" & "Indian Summer", Paper Studio
Dies- Tim Holtz "Tattered Flower Garland", Spellbinders "Scalloped Borders 2", Trimcraft "Tag Dies"
Punches- McGill "Birch"(leaf), Martha Stewart "Flower"
Stamps- StampingScrapping "Say It Your Way"
Ink- FSJ "Coffee Bean"
Embellishments- Basic Grey "Bling It -Greens", FSJ "Natural Twine", tea-dyed seam binding



Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy your "spring cleaning" too!

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful flower arrangement! Gorgeous card with great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Esther Asbury said...

I've been spring cleaning too -- windows/blinds, carpets, and junking out closets/drawers!
Absolutely love your beautiful floral card - gorgeous colors and design!
So happy you linked this up to the Cropstop blog link party this month!

Gail said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I adore the textures and that bow is amazing!Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

SewPaperPaint said...

Gorgeous colors and layers! Amazing card. Hugs, Autumn

L. D. said...

It is a fun card. Lots to enjoy as you view it and the design works well.

Ditta said...

Gorgeuos Card and beautiful colors!
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Ditta DT