Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Try Stampin' on Tuesday + a Twist

Today I made a quick card...well, quick for me anyway! I saw a great sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and wanted to try it all week...so I waited until the last possible moment to be able to still enter it in their challenge. Typical. Here it is...


The card stock used for this one was all in my stash box; the stamp set used is "Are we there yet?" by Sandylion; and the inks are Memento "Bamboo Leaves", TH Distress "Antique Linen" & "Vintage Photo".
And those neat little square brass stick-ons are "Studs" from Michaels.
And here's the sketch:

And here is the challenge info:
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com - #160 Sketch + Masculine Touch
and I found one other challenge with a "guy" theme:

2 comments:

Rossella said...

Wonderful card, thank you for joining in with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

stampwithamyk said...

What a fantastic card! Love that card image and the designer paper is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!