Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter Everyone!

Hello, to my online friends!
Tomorrow is Easter, when we once again celebrate the resurrection of the Savior of sinners, Jesus Christ. Looking forward to singing “Hallelujah” in church tomorrow morning! I attend Bible Study Fellowship and that is the exact part of Matthew we are studying right now! Amazing!
So I’m wishing you all a very blessed Easter.
Below is another “Thank You” card…part of the set of 22 of them…that I made for my soon-to-be daughter-in-law for one of her bridal showers. They are all different! I really should take pictures of the whole set…or at least of my favorites. If I have time.



Ingredients:
kraft note card – DMD, Inc.
border punch – Martha Stewart “doily lace”
stamps – Stampabilities “Thank You”, CDS “Little Lamb”
glitter glue – Stickles “Star Dust”
other card stock and bling – from my stash

Challenge:
http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com -#167 Bunnies or Lambs

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Very cute card Sandie. Happy Easter.

Sleepy Stamper said...

This is such a sweet card Sandie. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at the Kraft Journal!
Anitra

Diane said...

Just adorable love the doily punched borders.

Hugs Diane