Monday, January 21, 2013

LOOK! Daydream Designs January Blog Hop is HERE!

Hello! Yes, today begins the Daydream Designs BLOG HOP! The theme this month is "HEARTS"...so perfect to get those Valentine's cards made early. Diane and Kris have been working like crazy on new digi sets and...you guessed it!...there are several new ones that have pretty hearts in them! I had trouble deciding which hearts were my favorite. I actually never came up with just one favorite...I like them all! But this adorable set really caught my eye, something about all the little hearts flying into the jar to be saved up...its just SO cute! So here is what I came up with using this set called
 "Saving All My Love":


To make this card I started with pink card stock for the base, added "Flakes-S-Red" as a background (which is another digi paper from Daydream Designs, from the "Elegant Snowflakes" set), and also added  a little piece of heart-embossed white behind the sentiment. The sentiment and the image are both part of the "Saving All My Love" set!

Elegant Snowflakes                         Saving All My Love

Now, for the Blog Hop!
All of the other Daydream Design DT members have come up with an amazing and gorgeous variety of cards/projects
 to showcase the many wonderful heart designs now available at

So please hop along to each of the blogs listed below. 
There is a FREE digi (2 really!) available right here (and on each blog!) 
as well as a PRIZE!
Diane will be giving a $20 gift certificate to the Daydream Designs store to a random winner who comments on every blog!
Enjoy!


                                                      Diane (Owner/Designer Daydream Designs)      

                              Sandie - ME (you are here!)

FREE DIGI, in 2 versions, colorized and line only:

     (SORRY,  DIGIS WERE ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE BLOG HOP)


24 comments:

Vicki said...

I love that snowflake background paper. I almost used it for my project. Such a pretty card. Love that you embossed the white cardstock.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love the elegant snowflake DP and the sparkle on all your hearts!!

Diane Noble said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! The Elegant Snowflakes paper is perfect as a backdrop for this image, Sandie! I love your card. And of course, I love all the glittery goodness! Great project. Thanks so much for being a part of the blog hop, Sandie. I love having you on the Dream Team to lend your sweet inspirations with each and every creation!

Kathy W. said...

Great card, I love this set and will have to buy very soon! Thanks for sharing with us:)

MariLynn said...

Sandy, this card is adorable. I love how you have the twine with the little charm tied at the top of your jar. I didn't get this set yet because I wasn't sure how to use it. After seeing yours it is going on my wish list. You did a great job!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet card!

Helen said...

Sandie, this is awesome! I love that you used a snowflake background and that little charm is perfect! I also liked how the hearts look like they were jumping into the jar! Such a fun image! Beautiful card! Have a wonderful week! ~H

Ann said...

Sweet card. Love the DP and fun digi image.

Kristine said...

Hi Sandie!! SUCH a PRETTY card!! And I gotta admit, when I read that sentiment, I sang it! LOL. My girls have a couple karaoke dvds that we sing along to and this is one of the songs. Anywhoo... awesome blog hop!! And may I add... LOVE your blog template too. Great colors and elements. Neat, neat!! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

I just love the Daydreams jar image, and you've used it in such a darling way! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Blessings,
karen

Gail said...

I just love the heart jar! It is a beautiful set and you did a wonderful job using it on your card! Thanks for sharing and have a great day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Ladybugs Mom said...

I also love the way the jar is done. Love the flowing hearts.

Jennipher said...

Sandie, you are right about that set. It is super cute and you have really made it shine. I was shopping last night and couldn't decide but after seeing your card I am sold. Great job!

Patti P. said...

I love the jar as well and you have certainly made it hard to say no to this. Love your creativity in using the snowflake paper, beautiful choice.
Thanks for sharing....

Traci M said...

This card is so adorable...love the way you embellished your jar, Sandie!! Just makes me smile!!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Sandie - So cute! Love the pink paper you picked! So girly! Great card!
Blessings,
Michelle

PashaCou said...

What a lovely card! I love the colors you used.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Hugs,

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

You have designed a really pretty card for your portion of the blog hop. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa D.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love the hearts in the jar and the background paper is so pretty!

Miesje said...

Love this! I really like the way you hung the heart from the jar.

Made by Mandy said...

The image works so well with the snowflake paper, amazing combination but perfect!

Thankyou for the opportunity to win a prize on your blog hop and thankyou for the freebie.

Love Mandy xxx

Stephanie said...

What a sweet card!! I really like all the pink and the embossing is such a great touch! I also really like the ribbon around the jar. Beautiful work!!

Unknown said...

Sandie,
I really like this card. the hearts look like lightning bugs wanting to get into the jar so someone can have there way lit up. Really great work.
Carole
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Unknown said...

That should have been thier way, or the way but not there way. Carole