Saturday, December 29, 2012

Word Art Wednesday...All About Faith


I went to visit the Word Art Wednesday blog and saw that their theme this week is FAITH.
The theme verse is Hebrews 11:1...the one I have stamped on my card.
The stamp I used is from Verve.


One of my daughters, Emily...she is a total bargain hunter like me (!)....found these Christmas/winter decorations on sale and gave me some as part of my Christmas present. It was a package of glitter snowflakes and words that were supposed to be "table confetti" but they are the perfect size die cuts to use on cards. I love how sparkley they are!

For once I am not going to list all of my"ingredients" but if you have a question about something just leave it as a comment.
I am entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday challenge #60:
"Faith/Anything Goes"
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Sandie: I'm SO blessed that you took me up on my offer, and came by to share your art with us. Your fellowship is always a blessing. And this card.....just beautiful. Vervre does have some of the nicest scripture stamps. I love using mine as well. Thank you for sharing your talents with us again this week. It's always a treat to have you join in the fun, and I hope you will be back again real soon. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

CarlaKH said...

Gorgeous- love the colors and the details...and the word of course is special and so thought-provoking. Fantastic!

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! Wonderful verse and the 'confetti' is great on the card!!